LICHTWERKERSFORUM

Dit forum is wederom geopend als zijnde een archief.
Het is momenteel do 28 mar 2024 10:37

Alle tijden zijn UTC

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageer op onderwerp  [ 0 berichten ] 
Auteur Bericht
 Berichtonderwerp: De 11:11 energiën 2007
BerichtGeplaatst: ma 05 nov 2007 20:30 

Hallo allemaal,

Zoals jullie allemaal weten is komende zondag de 11 de November.
De 11: 11 energiën zijn dan merkbaar en voelbaar. Het getal elf is zoals jullie weten een Meester getal. In het begin van november 2005 voelde ik me geinspireerd om een aantal kristallen licht afbeeldingen te creeëren en die wil ik jullie niet onthouden.
Hieronder is een Engelse tekst van Shala Mata waarin ze vertelt over de energieën die met deze 11: 11 samenhangen voor dit jaar.
Ik hoop dat jullie het niet erg vinden dat deze tekst nog niet is vertaald in het Nederlands. Tussen de tekst door heb ik de afbeeldingen geplaatst.
Ik wens jullie een bijzondere zondag toe, de komende zondag~!~
Jankin.

Afbeelding

THE 11:11 ENERGIES.

by Shala Mata
1 November 2007
November 11th is a special day, the 11:11. Numerically 11 is a double digit and is known as a Master Number. It holds the energy of both the masculine and feminine energies in a balanced form – however many refer to the 11:11 doorway as the feminine aspect and the 12:12 (Dec 12) the masculine. The 11:11 last year opened a portal to understanding our soul life mission or soul path. That energy brought many changes and allowed us to go deeply into our soul energy.

Afbeelding

This year the 11:11 doorway is to Harmonization and Stabilization. The 11:11 is also a trigger or catalyst to harmonize those parts of ourselves from ancient times to this now time. Time as we know it is not linear but circular. All of us are feeling the intensity of the energy on our planet. Each of us holds codes that are part of our ascension process. Our current and past lives spin concurrently through the circle of time. Many of us are surprised at the depth of our emotions, our reactions to simple day-to-day events, the feeling of anxiety or uncertainty riding just beneath the surface of our lives. We feel like we are living on the razor’s edge.

Afbeelding

During the past month, I received dozens of emails from around the world where starseeds and lightworkers were describing their symptoms. The most common thread was fatigue. Everyone complained of being very tired and often not even certain if they have or have not slept, because of being awake so often during the night. Many were feeling quite intense physical symptoms that we have mentioned so often. Headaches, neck & shoulder pain, feeling of heat rising in the body (no not just women) increased hunger. Dreams were also mentioned as being very intense and often recurring.
The Harmonization energy of the 11:11 doorway is vital to support our physical body. Harmonization and stabilization will impart a calming into the emotional body. When we re-visit old memories or experiences from this lifetime or those from past lives, whether we understand and know the “story” of the experience, the emotion or charge is often still there and brought forward. This is what is understood as bringing all the parts of our soul back to wholeness. There are so many levels and layers to our emotional and spiritual lives. Time is such that a 24-hour period is equivalent to 72 hours or more of living. Everything is being condensed and sped up. It is intense and often makes people react irrationally. This is turn supports further polarization on the planet.

Afbeelding

Our relationship with our physical body and spiritual path is directly connected to the body of Mother Earth and her path. The 11:11 doorway of harmonization and stabilization is being support by the shimmering golden light of the Central Sun. We have worked diligently to heal our old patterns and utilize our energy for balance. If we were caring for a sick child with a high fever, our every waking moment would be focused on her getting well and having a full recovery. Nothing would deter us from tending to her, nurturing her, loving her. This same intention and attention is now desperately needed for our beloved Mother Earth. Cradle her as you would your child.

Afbeelding

During the month of November, we will have the opportunity to open our hearts to the energy of Harmonization and Stabilization. This energy will allow us to open our hearts more fully to nurture ourselves and the collective. This in turn will affect our daily thoughts we have toward each other and our beloved planet. See the 11:11 as a time to stabilize and hold together the brotherhood and sisterhood that is slowly germinating in the hearts of all lightworkers and starseeds. Old patterns will continue to percolate to the surface during the coming month. If we hold on to the emotions or become over dramatic as things clear, we will feel upset and disoriented. Harmonization and Stabilization will support you personally and collectively, by allowing you to trust your heart more. To hear your heart and know that it beats to the rhythm of our beloved Mother’s heart.

Afbeelding

We are in challenging and destabilizing times and often we forget just how powerful we truly are. When we telepathically direct our higher thoughts toward our planet, things change and transformation begins. We are potent and powerful when united in harmony and unity. We are at a crucial point on our beloved planet.
I recently worked with a wonderful plant spirit medicine shaman. Like many of you, my physical body has been responding to the clearing of old patterns with some discomfort and uncertainty. When I was speaking with the shaman relayed something that resonated deeply within me. She said everything we experience, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually has a signature or a tag to it. I understand this is not news, but it was in that moment that my head and heart got the connection with the information.

Afbeelding

Our hearts signature or tag is love. As the higher frequencies of the Central Sun move through the 11:11 doorway our hearts signature can begin to harmonize and stabilize in a more true unconditional way. This energy will allow our hearts and our mind to be more united; however do not be surprised during the first two weeks of the month you feel an intense tug of war going on inside. Be prepared to feel deep angst at times or anxiety and try to forgive yourself or others that may be triggering these deep levels of healing.
As always, there is a tremendous support from the stars and planets during November, which will wash over us like waves. We will often feel physically tired and need time to process the light frequencies. Many will unite on the 11:11 in meditation or ceremony and this will soften the energy download during the mid month timing. Towards the end of November the energy will build again quite dramatically as we prepare for the 12:12 alignment in December.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Jankin.

Berichtonderwerp:
BerichtGeplaatst: ma 05 nov 2007 20:53 
Beheerder

Hi Jankin

Bedankt voor dit mooie stuk, maar bovenal voor de foto's die
je hier hebt geplaatst.

Wauw wat een energie spat daar vanaf, de kleuren, ik voel
de warmte, de kou en zie de openingen en alles wat erin opgeslagen ligt.

Bedankt!

Amanna

I calm my mental turmoil so that I can listen to my heart.
I discover the small inner voice and I let it guide me.
I trust it totally, for I know that my intuition always
leads me towards my place within the heavenly plan.
Amanna

Berichtonderwerp:
BerichtGeplaatst: ma 05 nov 2007 21:07 
Beheerder

Ohhhhhhhh, Help!
Even mijn mond dicht maken.
Sjeetje!
Geweldig.
Dankjewel Jan 1hart1

Berichtonderwerp:
BerichtGeplaatst: ma 05 nov 2007 21:11 

:)
Hoi Amanna,
Dank je wel voor je reactie en je complimenten~!~ :oops:

Hoi Annemiek,
Tja, ik kon het niet laten...
Moest het even kwijt....
Het zijn toch afbeeldingen die me dierbaar zijn.
Al zijn ze een tijdje geleden ontstaan.

Kristallen groeten,
Jankin.

Berichtonderwerp:
BerichtGeplaatst: ma 05 nov 2007 21:11 
Beheerder

Wonderbarig mooi Jan.
Zo vertrouwd en Thuis.
Enen grote dank!

1harten1 1harten1 1harten1
1harten1 Afbeelding 1harten1
1harten1 1harten1 1harten1

* holding space for The 11:11 Crystals*....

Berichtonderwerp:
BerichtGeplaatst: ma 05 nov 2007 21:18 

Graag gedaan hoor Ruth~!~
De 11:11 afbeeldingen worden weer verspreid...
Het zegt ook iets over het vinden van onze tweeling vlammen die dag gedurende meditaties. Heb ik me laten vertellen....
Ik wens jullie in ieder geval een prachtige zondag toe~!~
Jankin.

Berichtonderwerp:
BerichtGeplaatst: ma 05 nov 2007 22:26 
Beheerder

over synchroniteit gesproken....

Geplaatst: 05 Nov 2007 11:11 pm Onderwerp:

Berichtonderwerp:
BerichtGeplaatst: ma 05 nov 2007 22:40 

:D thanks geweldig ben er helemaal ondersteboven van .

Je kunt een mens niet veranderen, je kunt hem slechts de weg wijzen.

Berichtonderwerp:
BerichtGeplaatst: wo 14 nov 2007 17:39 

Hi Jan.. :), mijn Kristallenman.

Ik weet niet waarom..maar ik leer graag.

Als ik die Lemurische kristallen binnen laat komen he.
Zoals nu, deze van jouw. Sterke energien...
Dan krijg ik een steek in mijn hoofd aan de linkerkant, net achter mijn oog, alsof er daar een herinnering zit ( die ik niet kan zien)
....is weer wat moeilijk voor me om op te schrijven...maar het voelt zo sterk en ik zou graag willen weten waarom.
En ik " hoor" ook een naam, maar die is te ver weg, om goed te kunnen verstaan...

Enig inzicht..iemand.. :?: zucht..

Liefs Simone

Berichtonderwerp:
BerichtGeplaatst: wo 14 nov 2007 19:50 
Prachtig Jan!!!
Ik voel de energie in mijn hart! Iets herken ik.

Ik hoop binnenkort wat tijd te hebben om meer van je kristallenplaten te bekijken.

Liefs,
Saskia

Berichtonderwerp:
BerichtGeplaatst: wo 14 nov 2007 20:04 

Dank jullie wel voor de reacties.
Skyblue, neem de tijd....

Simone,
Kristallenman.. :oops:

Ik hoop toch dat het geen vervelende steek is...
Het is trouwens de eerste keer dat ik dat mag vernemen van iemand.
Een herinnering wellicht? Aan iets van heel lang geleden?
Hoorde je behalve een vage naam ook een geluid of een toon?
Wellicht een Lemurische "verbinding" of herinnering?
Het intrigeerd me wel...wat het zou kunnen zijn...
Maar voor mij ook moeilijk om objectief dit te kunnen beredeneren.

Liefs,
Jankin.

Toon berichten van afgelopen:  Sorteer op  
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageer op onderwerp  [ 0 berichten ] 

Alle tijden zijn UTC